*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Car Seat Safety Labels
Have your contact information, emergency contact, pediatrician, and medical alerts directly on your child's safety seat, wheelchair or medical devices. Available in 2 sizes and a wide variety of colors.
If you don't want your information visible to people add a pair of Alert Labels that state "My Emergency Information is on this seat" to notify people the information is available close by. Alert Labels can also be affix to car windows.
- 4 x 2 inches (w x h) or 10.1 x 5 cm
- 2 x 4 inches (w x h) or 5 x 10.1 cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- UV Resistant
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard.
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface.
- Will not stick to silicon.
Safe to clean in car wash, by hand, or in dishwasher. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
- Select 1 color
Infant Carriers, Car Seats, Booster Seats, Wheel Chairs, Safety Devices, Oxygen Machines, etc..
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
ALERT LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Alert Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
Caring for Your Alert Labels
Safe to clean in car wash, by hand, or in dishwasher. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.
Love this company
Posted by Chelsea Michalak on Jun 8th 2018
I have used Sticky Monkey since my first son was born. I love their car seat labels, bottle labels, and clothes labels. It has become a loved gift at friends' baby showers. Highly recommend this company, all their products, and they have GREAT prices!
Labels and company are awesome!
Posted by Jamie on Mar 6th 2018
This is my second set of car seat labels (second kid) and I am as happy with them now as I was for the first kiddo. Even better, when I struggled with the website creating these labels, I called and customer service was incredibly helpful. She created the labels for me and sent me a link with them in the cart on my account! How easy is that??!!
I have ordered (and plan to do so again with Kid #2) the school labeling stickers...they are also pretty wonderful!
I can't say enough nice things about this company and their products!