*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Gingham Shoe Helper Labels (20+ Colors)
Our Shoe Helper Shoe Name Labels are shaped like a foot along with left and right markings on the heels and numbers on the toes. Customize with a name and optional phone number. They are a great way to not only identify your child's shoes, but also a great help in teaching them which shoe goes on which foot.
Due to the constant friction between the heel and shoe, our labels come with a clear protective overlay to protect the label.
The color scheme of the Shoe Helper Labels coordinates with the design theme.
- 1 X 2 inches (w x h)
- 2.5 x 5 cm (w x h)
- Washer and Dryer Safe
- Easy to Apply
- Apply to the heel of the shoe with the clear overlay included
- Use inside shoes. Typically applied to the heel area of shoes
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon or to shoes with silicon additives
- Washer and dryer safe
- Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters
- Phone number or second line of text up to 15 characters
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels, unless you are following the instructions to split an order with multiple names below.
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
Great for vacation by adding a name and phone number, so your child always has your contact information on them. Use for athletic shoes, flip flops, water shoes, and every day shoes.
Our labels are designed to be removed with intent. They could become detached if subject to picking or chewing. Please use caution with items with labels affixed which are or could be handled by young children to ensure ongoing monitoring of adhesion to avoid accidental ingestion.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your Shoe Name Labels to fit your needs!
SHOE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Shoe Labels
- Assure your hands are clean, dry, and you have no newly applied lotions or creams on your hands
- Remove the label from the paper backing
- Apply the label directly to the heel of the shoe
- Rub any air bubbles to the edge with your fingertip. Press firmly to assure all edges are securely adhered
- Apply the clear overlay provided directly over the shoe label
- Again remove any air bubbles and press firmly to assure full contact
- Wait 24 hours before laundering or getting wet
Caring for Your Shoe Labels
Washer and dryer safe. No bleach, detergents with bleach, or essential oil additives.
To Remove Your Shoe Labels
Simply peel up an edge of the label and slowly lift until removed.