*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Gingham Mini Rectangle Name Labels (20+ Colors)
Personalized Name Labels in our Mini Label Design are the perfect size for all of your smaller items. They fit great on pens, pencils, markers, crayons, bottles and bottle lids, drink and food containers, sippy cups, pool toys, travel hygiene products, and more.
- 36 Labels per sheet
- 1.12 x 0.35 inches (w x h)
- 2.8 x 0.88 cm (w x h)
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon or fabric
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters (Mini can fit a single name, such as last name, along with a phone number - Name will appear on first line and phone number centered below the name.)
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" field will appear on your labels, unless you are following the instructions to split an order with multiple names below.
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
USE ON PACIFIERS
When using small round labels on pacifiers, a clear protective overlay on top of the label is required. Adding the clear overlay will extend the life of the labels, due to the typical convex shaped and constant wear and tear pacifiers typically get. For labels that are being used on any other surface, other than pacifiers, the overlays are not required and your labels will last for a very long time.
Pens, pencils, markers, bottles and bottle lids, drink and food containers, sippy cups, snack cups, pool toys, travel hygiene products, lip balm, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, ointments and creams, medications, small electronics, sports equipment.
Our labels are designed to be removed with intent. They could become detached if subject to picking or chewing. Please use caution with items with labels affixed which are or could be handled by young children to ensure ongoing monitoring of adhesion to avoid accidental ingestion.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your Personalized Name Labels!
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.