*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Dad's Tools School Label Pack
School Supply Labels, we have them! Back-to-School means it's time to label school supplies and you definitely want to make sure your child's belongings stay out of the lost and found. That's why we've filled our School Label Pack with all the sizes you will need to do just that.
This pack contains 138 labels for all of those pens, pencils, markers, notebooks, and binders. Also included are 2 Contact Labels, which are great for lunch boxes and backpacks. Customize the Contact Label with a name and up to 4 additional lines of text. Great for all your emergency contact information.
If you need to label clothing, be sure to view our Clothing Label Section.
|QUANTITY||SIZE(IN) ||SIZE(CM) |
|9 Large Rectangles||3 in x 0.75 in (w x h)||7.62 cm x 1.9 cm (w x h)|
|42 Slim Rectangles||2 in x 0.32 in (w x h)||5 cm x 0.81 cm (w x h)|
|36 Mini Rectangles||1.12 in x 0.35 in (w x h)||2.8 cm x 0.88 cm (w x h)|
|1 Large Round||3 in (Diameter)||7.6 cm (Diameter)|
|3 Medium Rounds||1.8 in (Diameter)||4.5 cm (Diameter)|
|45 Small Rounds||0.80 in (Diameter)||2 cm (Diameter)|
|2 Emergency Contact||2 in (Square)||5 cm (Square)|
|138 SCHOOL SUPPLY LABELS TOTAL|
|*Size may vary slightly based on design |
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters
- Phone number or second line of text up to 15 characters
- Contact Labels fits name or first line of text and 1 to 4 additional lines of text, 25 characters max per line
If a phone number is entered, it will not appear on mini or slim labels. These labels can not accommodate a phone number.
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels, unless you are following the instructions to split an order with multiple names below.
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
Pens, pencils, markers, backpacks, lunch boxes, food and drink containers, rulers, calculators, phones, notebooks, binders, pencil bags.
Our labels are designed to be removed with intent. They could become detached if subject to picking or chewing. Please use caution with items with labels affixed which are or could be handled by young children to ensure ongoing monitoring of adhesion to avoid accidental ingestion.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your School Supply Labels and more!
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.