*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Baby Bottle Write-On Labels, Rectangle Large
Many Daycare's require that you label your baby bottles, drink and food containers going to daycare. Customize this label with your child's name and write in the provided space which is already titled for you with an area for the date, number of ounces, contents, and when the contents were expressed/thawed. Wipe the writing clean at the end of the day and use again tomorrow. Also available in a smaller size, View Smaller Size Here.
Each order or invoice comes with one semi-permanent marker and one waterproof pencil to use with your labels. Be sure to read the information provided on the "Instructions" tab above to read how the marker and pencil provided can be used.
- 1.8 x 2.5 inches (w x h) or 4.5 x 6.3 cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- Reusable, but not repositionable
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Comes with one marker and one pencil designed to be used with our Write-On Labels. View the instructions for usage of each on the "Instruction" tab above.
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters or type "Leave Blank" for no name
- Font chosen will be used on the name provided only. The titles on the label will remain in the easy-to-read font as shown: "Date, Ounces, Contents, Express/Thawed"
- Select 1 to 2 colors - Your labels will be split evenly with your color choices
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
Great for dating baby bottles, drink and food containers that go to daycare, leftovers, freezer meals, canned foods, homemade baby food, breast milk containers, and more.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing, but you can write on immediately.
Caring for Your Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher place your containers on the top rack, no sterilize or pots and pans cycle please. Exposing your labels to bleach or detergents with bleach additives will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.
MARKER AND PENCIL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
After writing on your label with the semi-permanent marker it takes just seconds for the ink to dry. Ink can be removed with isoprophyl alcohol 91% (Standard Medicine Cabinet Alcohol 91%, a lower percentage and writing may not remove) by moistening a paper towel, rag or cotton ball with alcohol and rubbing the writing until it's gone. Dry your label and write again.
NOTE: The semi-permanent marker must be removed prior to exposing your label to heat of any kind or the ink will not be 100% removable.
After writing on your label with the waterproof pencil you can remove the writing by simply rubbing it off with a clean rag or paper towel and it's ready to write on again. Our waterproof pencil is waxed based. If you have pencil residue remaining after wiping add a drop of grease cutting dish detergent to a rag and wipe clean.
NOTE: The waterproof pencil is removable after exposing your label to heat with writing on the label.