- Customizing Options
CUSTOMIZING YOUR LABELS
Can I split my order with multiple names?
Yes, you can split order with multiple names as long as the labels are of the same design. For instance, you can order a Dinosaur Daycare Pack and enter 2 names when customizing your order "Johnny Adams, Charlie Adams" and we will split all the labels that come with the Daycare Pack as evenly as possible between the names entered.
How do I split my order with multiple names?
Because the "Name" field is limited to 25 characters you can't always fit all the names you need in that field. So, here are instructions on how to split and order with multiple names.
- Select your Font
- Type "Split" in the "Name" field
- If needed enter the optional phone number or second line of text, which will appear on your labels
- In the "Special Request" field type each name with a comma between each name - Example: Johnny Adams, Charlie Adams
How do I split my order with multiple names and specific colors for each name?
You can order several of our designs that allow you color choices and specify a name for each color. For example, you can order a sheet of Small Round Labels in our Solid Design, which allows you to select 1 to 2 colors. You can then specify to use red for one name and blue for a second name.
1. Select your first label color
2. Select your second label color
3. Select your font
4. Type "Split" in the "Name" Field
5. If needed enter the optional phone number or second line of text, which will appear on your labels
6. In the 'Special Request" field type each name with the designated color, separating each name and color choice with a comma. Example: Blue - Johnny Adams, Red - Charlie Adams.
Your order will be split evenly between the names entered with the designated color for each name.
Can I order labels blank?
Yes, we can order any of our labels blank by simply typing "Blank" in the name field. If desired you can purchase our removable markers and pencils to use on the labels or use a permanent marker of your choice.
Can I add accent marks to my name?
Yes, we can accommodate common accent marks in names. Sometimes these marks can be hard to see, please leave special instructions noting the accent mark(s) in the Special Request box when ordering your labels.