*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Solids Nursing Home Label Pack (20+ Colors)
Our Nursing Home Label Pack includes 33 of our waterproof name labels, which includes 1 pair of shoe labels PLUS 20 to 24 matching clothing labels in either our easy to use Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels or Iron-On Clothing Labels.
Your Clothing Label choices come in a variety of sizes as follows:.
- Iron-On Labels can be applied to any iron-safe fabrics with a household iron. Iron-On's are permanent once applied.
- Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels are easy to use and must be applied to garment care tags or to the largest part of a tagless imprint inside clothing. Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels remain applied for many, many launderings and will stay until you remove them. An added benefit, if you run out of waterproof labels, Peel 'n Stix can also be used on toiletries and other belongings. They differ from our waterproof labels in that they have a more powerful adhesive. NOTE: When applying Peel 'n Stix to tagless imprints inside clothing they are suitable for smooth fabrics, not ribbed or highly textured fabrics.
|QUANTITY||SIZE(IN) ||SIZE(CM) |
|9 Slim Rectangles||2 in x 0.32 in (w x h)||5 cm x 0.81 cm (w x h)|
|12 Mini Rectangles||1.12 in x 0.35 in (w x h)||2.8 cm x 0.88 cm (w x h)|
|10 Small Rounds||0.80 in (Diameter)||2 cm (Diameter)|
|1 Pair Shoe Labels |
in our Heel Shape Design
|1.5 in x 1.5 in (w x h)||3.8 cm x 3.8 cm (w x h)|
|33 WATERPROOF NAME LABELS|
|CLOTHING LABEL OPTIONS|
|Also included with this Pack are Clothing Labels of the same design. Select from one of the following clothing label options:|
|24 Iron-On's - Round||0.80 in (Diameter)||2 cm (Diameter)|
|24 Iron-On's - Square||0.80 in (Square)||2 cm (Square)|
|20 Iron-On's - Large||2 in x 0.50 in (w x h)||5 cm x 1.2 cm (w x h)|
|24 Peel 'n Stix - Round||0.80 in (Diameter)||2 cm (Diameter)|
|24 Peel 'n Stix - Square||0.80 in (Square)||2 cm (Square)|
|20-24 CLOTHING LABELS|
|*Size may vary slightly based on design|
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
LABEL APPLICATION AND CARE
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
- Permanent Iron-On's
- Washer and Dryer Safe
- Suitable for Cotton, Polyester, Cotton/Poly Blends, and Acrylic Fabrics
- Easy to Apply with Household Iron
- Dry Cleaning - No
- Bleach or Bleach Additives - No
PEEL 'N STIX CLOTHING LABEL APPLICATION
- Adheres to the garment care tag or largest part of a tagless imprint inside clothing
- Not to be applied directly to fabric
- When applying to tagless imprints, suitable for smooth fabrics, not ribbed or highly textured fabrics
- Semi-Permanent - Stays applied until you remove them
- Withstands many washings
- Dry Cleaning - No
- Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters
- Phone number or second line of text up to 15 characters
If a phone number is entered, it will not appear on mini or slim labels. These labels can not accommodate a phone number.
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels.
Hygiene products, brushes/combs, toothbrush, razors, pajamas, track suits, sweaters, slippers, photo albums/frames, souvenirs.
Our labels are designed to be removed with intent. They could become detached if subject to picking or chewing. Please use caution with items with labels affixed which are or could be handled by young children to ensure ongoing monitoring of adhesion to avoid accidental ingestion.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your Nursing Home Labels, Clothing Labels and more!
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.