*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Pencil for Write-On Labels
Our waterproof pencil is a wax based pencil that allows you to easily write on any of our Write-On Labels. After writing on your label with the waterproof pencil you can remove the writing by simply rubbing it off with a clean rag or paper towel and it's ready to write on again. The waterproof pencil writing is removable after heating.
NOTE: The waterproof pencil is waxed based. If you have some pencil residue remaining after wiping just add a drop of grease cutting dish detergent, such as Dawn® Dishwashing Detergent, to a rag and wipe it clean.
LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing, but you can write on immediately.
Caring for Your Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher place your containers on the top rack, no sterilize or pots and pans cycle please. Exposing your labels to bleach or detergents with bleach additives will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.
MARKER AND PENCIL USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
After writing on your label with the waterproof pencil you can remove the writing by simply rubbing it off with a clean rag or paper towel and it's ready to write on again. The pencil writing is removable after heating.
NOTE: Our waterproof pencil is waxed based. If you have pencil residue remaining after wiping, add a drop of grease cutting dish detergent to a rag and wipe clean.