*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Marker for Write-On Labels
Use our semi-permanent marker with any of our Write-On Labels. Features black ink and a fine tip that allows your hand written message to easily be seen.
After writing on your label with the semi-permanent marker it takes just seconds for the ink to dry and it does not rub off. Ink can be removed with 91% isoprophyl alcohol by moistening a paper towel, rag or cotton ball with alcohol and rubbing the writing until it's gone. Dry your label and write again.
NOTE: The semi-permanent marker must be removed prior to exposing your label to heat of any kind or the ink will not be 100% removable. 91% isoprophyl alcohol must be used, as well, or writing may not remove.
WRITE-ON LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Write-On Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing, but you can write on immediately.
Caring for Your Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher place your containers on the top rack, no sterilize or pots and pans cycle please. Exposing your labels to bleach or detergents with bleach additives will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.
MARKER USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
After writing on your label with the semi-permanent marker it takes just seconds for the ink to dry. Ink can be removed with isoprophyl alcohol 91% (Standard Medicine Cabinet Alcohol 91%, a lower percentage and writing may not remove) by moistening a paper towel, rag or cotton ball with alcohol and rubbing the writing until it's gone. Dry your label and write again.
NOTE: The semi-permanent marker must be removed prior to exposing your label to heat of any kind or the ink will not be 100% removable.