*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Bonjour Paris Starter Label Pack (Hair and Skin Options)
When it comes to kids labels, Sticky Monkey Labels has just what you need! Our Starter Label Pack includes a great selection of kids labels in various label sizes. This pack is perfect if you just need to label a small number of items or if you've never used our labels before and you're not sure what you need to get started.
This pack also includes 2 pairs of shoe labels in our foot-shaped design. You get to choose from our Foot-Shape Shoe Labels or Shoe Helper Labels with left and right markings on the heels and numbers on the toes.
If you need to label clothing, be sure to view our Clothing Label Section.
|QUANTITY||SIZE(IN) ||SIZE(CM) |
|1 Oversize Rectangle||4.25 in x 1.25 in (w x h)||10.7 cm x 3.17 cm (w x h)|
|6 Large Rectangles||3 in x 0.75 in (w x h)||7.62 cm x 1.9 cm (w x h)|
|9 Slim Rectangles||2 in x 0.32 in (w x h)||5 cm x 0.81 cm (w x h)|
|9 Mini Rectangles||1.12 in x 0.35 in (w x h)||2.8 cm x 0.88 cm (w x h)|
|2 Medium Rounds||1.8 in (Diameter)||4.5 cm (Diameter)|
|16 Small Rounds||0.80 in (Diameter)||2 cm (Diameter)|
|2 Pair Shoe Labels||1 in x 2 in (w x h)||2.5 cm x 5 cm (w x h)|
|38 LABELS TOTAL|
|*Size may vary slightly based on design |
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
- Sterilizer Safe
- Refrigerator and Freezer Safe
- Use on plastics, glass, metals, paper/cardboard
- Apply labels to a smooth, clean surface
- Will not stick to silicon
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters
- Phone number or second line of text up to 15 characters
If a phone number is entered, it will not appear on mini or slim labels. These labels can not accommodate a phone number.
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels.
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
School supplies, drink containers, food containers, pool gear, sports equipment, camp supplies, electronics, travel hygiene products, backpacks, suitcases.
Our labels are designed to be removed with intent. They could become detached if subject to picking or chewing. Please use caution with items with labels affixed which are or could be handled by young children to ensure ongoing monitoring of adhesion to avoid accidental ingestion.
Sticky Monkey Labels has all your kids labels!
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.