*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Beach Girl Peel 'n Stix Clothing Labels (Hair and Skin Options)
Our Peel 'n Stix clothing labels are a great semi-permanent solution to labeling your clothing. Made with a special sticky backing, Peel 'n Stix labels can be applied to garment care tags or tagless garment imprints and are washer and dryer safe for many, many launderings. Peel 'n Stix can also be applied to other surfaces like glass, plastic, metals, and paper/cardboard.
Looking for a permanent solution to labeling clothing, view our selection of Iron-On Labels.
- 0.80 inches (Diameter)
- 2 cm (Diameter)
- Washer and Dryer Safe
- Easy to Apply
- Adheres to the garment care tag or tagless imprint inside clothing
- Not to be applied directly to fabric
- Withstands many washings
- Once applied garment can be worn immediately, but wait 24 hours before getting wet or laundering
- Can also be applied to glass, plastic, metals, and paper/cardboard
- Withstands many washings in household washer and dryers
- Dry Cleaning - No
- Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading
- Name or first line of text up to 25 characters
- Phone number or second line of text up to 15 characters
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels, unless you are following the instructions to split an order with multiple names below.
You can split your order with multiple names, Learn How>
Great for uniforms, clothing for camp, bibs, blankets, spare clothing for school, mittens, scarves, coats and jackets. Can also be applied to other surfaces like glass, plastic, metals, and paper/cardboard.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
PEEL 'N STIX SEMI-PERMANENT CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Peel 'n Stix Labels
- Assure your hands are clean, dry, and you have no newly applied lotions or creams on your hands
- Remove the label from the backing paper
- Place the label onto the garment care tag or largest part of the tagless imprint inside the garment
- Rub any air bubbles to the edge with your fingertip. Press firmly assuring all edges are firmly adhered
- Your garment is ready to wear! Please wait 24 hours before laundering
Caring for Peel 'n Stix Labels
Washer and dryer safe. No bleach, detergents with bleach, or essential oil additives. Not suitable for dry cleaning.
To Remove Your Peel 'n Stix Labels
Simply peel up an edge of the label and slowly lift until removed.
WHEN APPLYING PEEL 'N STIX TO OTHER SURFACES FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Peel 'n Stix to glass, plastic, metal, or paper/cardboard surfaces
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.