*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Animal Print Cheetah Small Iron-On Labels
Made of a super-soft and durable material our Iron-On Clothing Labels are great for labeling all your clothing items that get mixed up or lost. These iron-on's are not bulky at all. In fact, once applied you won't feel a stiff edge because they bond smoothly to the fabric, making them great for anyone who finds clothing tags irritating. Suitable for cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, and acrylic fabrics. Easy to apply with a household iron.
Also available in a larger size - Large Iron-On Clothing Labels 2"w x 0.5"h
|SIZE AND DURABILITY||APPLICATION AND CARE||CUSTOMIZING OPTIONS|
Super-soft permanent iron-on material
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels.
MULTIPLE NAMESYou can split your order with multiple names. Learn How
Great for uniforms, clothing for camp, bibs, blankets, spare clothing for school, coats and jackets, winter wear, elder care.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
IRON-ON LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Applying your Iron-On Clothing Labels
- Carefully remove the iron on label from the backing paper
- Place the iron on face up (so you can read it) onto the garment
- Place a piece of parchment paper or thin piece of fabric over the label and press with your hot iron for 10-20 seconds
- Inspect the iron on to assure it hasn't shifted and continue to iron for 60-90 seconds increasing pressure to assure a good adhesion
- Let the label cool to touch and inspect the iron on edges to assure they are fully adhered. If any edge is not fully adhered, repeat the ironing steps until a full bond is achieved
- If applied correctly you will see impression of the fabric texture in the iron on label and all edges will be fully adhered
- Your garment is ready to wear! Please wait 24 hours before laundering
Caring for Iron-On Labels
Washer and dryer safe. Bleach, detergents with bleach, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading. Not suitable for dry cleaning.
To Remove Your Iron-On Labels
Iron-On Labels are not removable.