*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Aliens Foot-Shape Shoe Labels
We've tested our shoe labels for little feet, big feet, working feet, and even stinky feet. They are a great way to label all your children's shoes with their name and optional phone number. We use them for vacations by adding a phone number for a little peace of mind for our smaller children. Use them for water shoes and flip flops that they take to the pool or beach. Great for athletic shoes or if you have multiple children. They are a great way to keep up with whose shoes are whose.
Due to the constant friction between the heel and shoe, our labels come with a clear protective overlay to protect the label.
|SIZE AND DURABILITY||APPLICATION AND CARE||CUSTOMIZING OPTIONS|
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels.
MULTIPLE NAMESYou can split your order with multiple names. Learn How
Great for vacation by adding a name and phone number, so your child always has your contact information on them. Use for athletic shoes, flip flops, water shoes, and every day shoes.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
SHOE LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Shoe Labels
- Assure your hands are clean, dry, and you have no newly applied lotions or creams on your hands
- Remove the label from the paper backing
- Apply the label directly to the heel of the shoe
- Rub any air bubbles to the edge with your fingertip. Press firmly to assure all edges are securely adhered
- Apply the clear overlay provided directly over the shoe label
- Again remove any air bubbles and press firmly to assure full contact
- Wait 24 hours before laundering or getting wet
Caring for Your Shoe Labels
Washer and dryer safe. No bleach, detergents with bleach, or essential oil additives.
To Remove Your Shoe Labels
Simply peel up an edge of the label and slowly lift until removed.