*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Medical Alert Icon Labels
Keeps others aware of conditions with our cute Medical Alert Icon Labels. Label lunch boxes, food and drink containers, medications, medical devices, car windows, car seats, and more. Waterproof, dishwasher and microwave safe.
|SIZE AND DURABILITY||APPLICATION AND CARE|
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Label lunch boxes, food and drink containers, medications, medical devices, car windows, car seats, and more.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.