*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Car Seat Safety Alert Labels
Designed to be used with our Car Seat Safety Labels our Alert Labels let you keep your emergency information private but still alert people that contact information is available close by, such as on the back of a car seat.
|SIZE AND DURABILITY||APPLICATION AND CARE||CUSTOMIZING OPTIONS|
Safe to clean in car wash, by hand, or in dishwasher. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Car Windows, Infant Carriers, Car Seats, Booster Seats, Wheel Chairs, Safety Devicws, Oxygen Machines, etc..
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
ALERT LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Alert Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing.
Caring for Your Alert Labels
Safe to clean in car wash, by hand, or in dishwasher. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.