*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Pacifier Overlays, Small Round
Our clear protective round overlays are designed to be used over our small round labels mainly when our labels are being used on pacifiers. Adding the clear overlay over the top of these labels will extend the life of the labels, due to the typical convex shaped and constant wear and tear pacifiers typically get. For labels that are being used on any other surface, other than pacifiers, the overlays are not required and your labels will last for a very long time.
Available in sheets of 10.
|SIZE AND DURABILITY||APPLICATION AND CARE|
In the dishwasher, top rack placement is recommended. No sanitary dishwasher cycles. If applied to metals, hand wash only. Bleach, detergents with bleach additives or essential oil additives will cause premature fading.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
WATERPROOF LABEL AND OVERLAY APPLICATION, CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry and smooth surface.
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interfers with the adhesion of the labels. Dry completely.
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing.
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item.
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered.
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip.
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Next, remove your clear overlay from the paper backing and apply over the top of your label.
- Again, rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingerip.
- Rub the overlay edges to assure all edges are fully adhered.
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher.
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels and overlays adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher place your containers on the top rack, no sterilize or pots and pans cycle please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.