*Please note, the visual representation shown above is an approximation only for previewing fonts. Our Design Team will ensure your labels and font layout look fantastic!
Astronaut Girl Combo Label Pack
Our Combo Label Pack includes 38 of our waterproof labels PLUS you can select your clothing labels from our Small Iron-On Labels, Large Iron-On Labels or Peel 'n Stix Semi-Permanent Clothing Labels. We've included 3 pairs of shoe labels which you choose from our Foot-Shape Shoe Labels or Shoe Helper Labels with left and right markings on the heels and numbers on the toes. We've even added one contact label to make sure an essential items such as luggage, backpack, lunch box or a camping trunk doesn't get lost.
|WATERPROOF LABEL INFO|| CLOTHING LABEL INFO ||CUSTOMIZING OPTIONS|
LABELS INCLUDED (38 Labels Total)
CLOTHING LABEL TYPES AND SIZES
Also included with this Pack are Clothing Labels of the same design. Select from one of the following clothing label types:
IRON- ON APPLICATION
PEEL 'N STIX CLOTHING LABEL APPLICATION
If a phone number is entered, it will not appear on mini or slim labels. These labels can not accommodate a phone number.
Note: Any text entered in the "Name" or "Phone Number" fields will appear on your labels.
MULTIPLE NAMESYou can split your order with multiple names. Learn How
School supplies, drink containers, food containers, pool gear, sports equipment, camp supplies, electronics, hygiene products, backpacks, suitcases.
Labels are removable with intent. Supervise small children and assure labels are fully adhered before the item with a label is given to small children. Supervision is always advised.
WATERPROOF LABEL CARE AND USAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Applying Your Waterproof Labels
- Labels should be applied to a clean, dry, and smooth surface
- Clean the area the label is to be applied to with isoprophyl alcohol to assure no greasy film interferes with the adhesion of the labels and dry completely
- Make sure your hands are clean, dry and no newly applied lotions or creams are on your hands prior to removing the label from the paper backing
- Remove the label from the paper backing and apply the label to your item
- Press to assure the label is fully adhered
- Rub out any air bubbles that might be present by pushing to the edge with your fingertip
- Rub over the label edges to assure all edges are fully adhered
- Wait 24 hours before washing by hand or in the dishwasher
Caring for Your Waterproof Labels
You can clean any containers with your labels adhered by hand washing or placing in the dishwasher. In the dishwasher, place your containers on the top rack. No sterilize or pots and pans cycle, please. Exposing your labels to bleach, detergents with bleach additives, or detergents with essential oils will cause premature fading. For labels applied to metals, hand wash only.
To Remove Your Waterproof Labels
Simply peel up a corner of the label and slowly lift until the label is removed. If your label has been exposed to heat during it's lifetime or applied for a period of time you may have some sticky residue left behind. If this occurs you can remove the remaining adhesive with rubbing alcohol, vegetable oil, or a sticker/adhesive remover such as Goo Gone®. Be sure to read the cleaners usage instructions prior to using on your containers surface.